Autonomous piloting systems for aircraft of today and tomorrow
About the job
Ensure that our Machine Learning models are trained on data that is properly annotated, providing them with useful information about the real-life environment to allow our Neural Networks-based algorithms to completely and reliably replace the human pilot in the future. Annotate images and videos to make them easily understandable to our algorithms. Learn the best practices from teams at nearby partner companies, and explore options for collaboration.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- You are smart and want to make an impact on how the future will look like, and you:
- Feel comfortable with following procedures and instructions.
- Have a methodical and thorough approach to your responsibilities.
- Experience with image and video processing tools will be a plus.
Experience in Machine Learning, engineering or data annotation is not required. We will be happy to teach you everything required for the role. Good command of the English and Russian languages is a must.
- Combine the best of both worlds; a) work in fast-growing startup and b) collaborate with and learn from very experienced engineers and scientists that have previously worked at Google, SpaceX, Apple, Nvidia, CERN, and Rolls Royce.
- Build cutting-edge technology that will shape our future.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com