Social Media Marketing Manager
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest, Sofia, Chennai, Melbourne, and growing. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
Falcon.io has an ethos of encouraging autonomy, ambition, boldness and experimentation. We value open people who take initiative and aren’t afraid to fail, learn from mistakes, adjust, and try to get better at what they do every day.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) within the Premium EMEA team, you are a driven, experienced, customer-centric team player who loves leveraging your versatility, critical thinking and commercial aptitudes to develop relationships, deliver results for our customers, and sustain and grow the accounts. A CSM should be passionate about helping customers, with a natural curiosity and instinct to think a level deeper to understand their business and how to tailor success for specific customers. Once onboarded, it will be expected that you will have in depth knowledge of the product and coupling this with deep understanding of the digital media landscape will ensure that our customers treat you like their trusted advisor.
What you’ll do:
- CSMs own the customer relationship post-sale through to renewal. With that, the key areas of ownership are: Relationship, Retention, Growth & Risk Management.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they are leveraging the solution to achieve full business value.
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers’ business needs. Conduct periodic customer health-checks.
- Explore the need for other solutions that Falcon owns or partners with to identify account growth opportunities.
- Help strategize with the customer on how to use the product better, and share what the trends in the industry are, to help customers leverage the product for business success.
- Partner with internal Falcon.io stakeholders to align account activities with the customer’s business case and strategy – effectively engaging account/growth managers, and strategy advisors, where appropriate
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to clear/alleviate blockers and ensure a successful renewal.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas, including product.
What you’ll need:
- English and German to a native fluency level
- Customer-centric mindset (care about the customer)
- Outstanding consultative skills (including objection handling, negotiating, persuading)
- Strong relationship management (tailoring for the different stakeholders)
- Excellent problem-solving skills (solution-minded)
- Commercial acumen and comfortable with working towards set targets e.g. goal-driven and accountable
- Experience in managing customer churn
- Detailed product knowledge (how to use, but also how to leverage). Experience in working with tools with API integrations is a plus
- Deep domain knowledge (social media space / customer experience)
- Experience in either using or onboarding other on social media management platforms
- Strong teacher/advocate (clarity, patience, passion)
- Solid organisational skills (project management, milestone completion)
What we offer:
- An open and informal working environment defined by high level of personal responsibility and trust
- Diverse and international environment where personality, cultural background and unique perspectives are valued
- Strong focus on the person and career development
- The opportunity to partner with international colleagues across the global offices
- Flexibility in terms of working from home VS working from the office as well as good work-life balance
- A pension scheme and health insurance (including coverage for chiropractic procedures and therapists)
- Staff discounts for different services (e.g. massage, Headspace subscription)
- One-time monetary work from home contribution for making your home office comfortable
- An office space housed in the former Danish Design Center building, directly opposite Tivoli Gardens in central Copenhagen
- In-house canteen providing up to 3x meals per day, including drinks and healthy snacks.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com