Compare loans - Find cheapest loans
Bankly is a digital platform that provides personalized loan offers to consumers. With one application, the customer automatically receives a loan offer from several loan providers and banks – and can choose the loan that suits him best.
We are now looking for a Customer Service employee who will handle the daily contact with our customers.
As our new colleague, you will be primarily responsible for answering and handling inquiries, and you will be a key person in creating the best customer experience, and maintaining the highest level of service.
As a Customer Service Employee, your tasks will be:
- Customer service and support, including receiving and processing customer inquiries regarding applications, processes, products, etc., by phone, chat and email.
- Active dial-up as follow-up and service on received applications.
- Follow-up on inquiries about products, processes and features, and redistribute to relevant stakeholders.
- In addition, you must also contribute to us being able to continuously develop our customer service.
We imagine that you have:
- Experience with customer service
- Knowledge of digital loan brokerage
- Technical flair and understanding
- You have an agile and fast mind, are independent and structured way of working and thrive on having more balls in the air
- You are service-oriented, patient, trustworthy, enterprising, possess good communication skills and are a team player
- You are passionate about giving the customer an experience beyond what is expected with every single inquiry.
- You can take responsibility for achieving common goals and contribute positively to the team.
What we offer:
A position in a successful loan brokerage company in rapid development. You will receive individual training, and can in the future help shape the company’s development. An exciting everyday life in an agile environment where you have the opportunity to influence.
- Personal influence on products and processes
- Part of a young and innovative team
- Central office facilities in Copenhagen in an innovative environment
- Breakfast arrangement
- Pension scheme and health insurance
- Full-time position during the day
The application as a Customer Service employee must be received by us no later than 29 June 2022, but we hold ongoing interviews and hire when we have the right candidate, so feel free to send today.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com