Scandinavian Biolabs ApS
Scandinavian Biolabs is a Natural Bio-Cosmetics Company. With the use of 100% natural and vegan ingredients, we advocate innovation through plant-based ingredients and full transparency when it comes to producing our products. Backed by Blazar Capital, we are a fast-growing venture, with a born-global mindset. Our founding team combines consultants and entrepreneurs with extensive experience in growing niche ventures.
Position: Full Time
Equity: To be negotiated
Are you passionate about Customers and obsessed with bringing the most advanced and natural hair-products to market?
Scandinavian Biolabs is a rapidly growing online business based in Copenhagen. With the use of natural and vegan ingredients, we advocate innovation through plant-based ingredients and full transparency when it comes to how and where we are producing our products.
All components in the hair growth formulas are carefully chosen due to the simple fact that they are natural, healthy, and scientifically proven successful in regenerating hair and by increasing activity in the follicles.
We are growing at a fast pace across all areas and are intensifying how we can deliver the best service to our long-term customers. This role includes especially driving our Retention Strategy across subscribers, as well as developing and managing our amazing Customer Experience team in handling incoming tickets and answering pre-sale questions on e-mail, on the phone and in our chat. You will be working directly with our CEO, closely together with our CGO to drive the area, and lead a team of +7 FTE’s.
Responsibilities: This position is an opportunity to be a part of an innovative, fast-growing company. As our new team member, you will be working closely with the rest of the company across teams. Most importantly, you will support our CEO in driving our Retention strategy.Furthermore, you will be working from our Copenhagen office that we share with other ambitious and fast-growing start-ups providing a highly dynamic and entrepreneurial environment as well as an excellent platform for personal development and knowledge-sharing.
What are we promising?
- An opportunity to drive a key strategic focus of a growing company and take charge of a +7 FTE team
- Young, dynamic team of marketing wizards, strategists, product development professionals, ex-management consultants, Amazon experts and much, much more
- Working directly with our Chief Executive Officer and Chief Growth Officer.
- Investment in your development and the ability to be responsible for a critical part of our growth journey
- Flexible working set-up; while we prefer you to be on-site as much as possible (especially because of our great team!), remote working days are completely fine
- Competitive compensation, including bonus and warrants depending on your profile
What are we looking for?
- A collaborative thinker who excels in teams while also being independent and self-driven
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience in managing customer success teams and driving retention – preferably experience from an FMCG-company, and/or the Health & Beauty industry and/or generally experience from consumer-focused subscription based companies
If you have an interest in health, hair, e-commerce, and being part of developing a high-growth company, we would love to hear from you.Please include CV, 10-15 lines about you and your motivation and any other documents you think are relevant.
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Free lunch: Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Free coffee / tea: Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit: Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings: Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Free office snacks: Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Free friday beers: Friday is something special, let’s enjoy a beer together.
Skill development: We want to take you from good to great.
To apply for this job please visit scandinavianbiolabs.com.