The People Success Platform
At Eletive, we’re on a mission to increase employee engagement and wellbeing in workplaces worldwide. Our product is a People Success Platform that helps organizations measure and increase engagement and performance and build workplaces where people thrive.
If you want to work alongside fun, driven, and supportive colleagues while creating better workplaces around the world – Eletive is the place for you! By joining a fast-growing company you will get the opportunity to influence and impact the journey ahead.
We are now looking for a Content Manager with experience and interest in content marketing, copywriting, and SEO.
You will be part of our Marketing team and report to Nina, our Head of Marketing. In collaboration with designers and performance marketers, you will be creating, improving, and maintaining content to achieve our business goals.
This position requires exceptional writing and editing skills in both English and Swedish. You should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented.
Your tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Creating and publishing engaging content in our different channels. This includes blog articles, email marketing, web copy, sales collateral, product-related content, and so on
- Collaborating with our marketing and design teams to plan and develop our content assets
- Executing and developing our content strategy in alignment with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Increasing Eletive’s brand exposure through keyword rankings, content distribution, and backlinks
- Updating product material and managing translations
- Implementing SEO keyword strategies and supporting the growth of new inbound organic users
- Liaising with external parties to create content collaborations
To thrive in this role, we believe that you have:
- A degree in journalism, marketing, communication, or similar
- 2+ years of experience in marketing and content creation
- Experience working with Market Automation Systems like Hubspot
- Exceptional writing and editing skills in English and Swedish, and the ability to adapt your style to the tone of voice of our business’ various content types
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize our content marketing strategies and tactics
- Experience writing for the web
- Experience with SEO
- A solution-oriented mindset and a flexible and optimistic attitude
- A willingness and wish to always learn more and continuously improve your skills
We can’t wait to meet you!
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing SaaS company with ambitious global growth plans.
As Content Manager, you will become an important part of our Marketing team, and contribute to improving workplaces all around the world. At Eletive, you will work with passionate and ambitious colleagues in an inspiring and inclusive work environment.
Our new office (yes, we’ve outgrown our old one!) is located in central Malmö, with a large rooftop terrace and plenty of restaurants right outside our doorstep. We have a lot of fun together, and there are many opportunities to socialize.
Get in touch – we’d love to get to know you!
We recruit continuously, so don’t wait – get in touch today! Apply by clicking the button below and sending in your CV and one text sample. We look forward to reading your application!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com