Home delivery from Norway's largest grocery store
What you’ll do 💡
- Analyze financial and business performance, derive insight and suggest actions and initiatives to achieve targets.
- Work cross-functionally and partner with management to support performance management of commercial.
- Support the category managers in preparation of assortment’s evaluation and negotiation.
- Support/lead category projects together with category managers and suppliers.
- Support the financial and business reporting rhythm through robust predictions and analysis.
Who you are 🌟
- Relevant experience of category analysis or creating insights through data, preferably within e-commerce, retail or FMCG.
- Strong business acumen and ability to closely partner with various stakeholders to support development of the business.
- Expert Excel and PowerPoint user, preferably experience using BI tools. Savvy with IT systems within finance and business intelligence.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English, with ability to translate data and analysis into solid insights and recommendations.
- Strong execution skills – able to balance multiple tasks at the same time, prioritize and deliver high quality work.
- Comfortable with presenting your own solutions on challenges to stakeholders in all parts of the organization.
What we offer 🚀
- Competitive compensation package including equity-based incentives.
- Opportunity to design and shape the way category analysis is done.
- A dynamic workplace with quick decision making, a trust based culture and real opportunity to make a difference.
- Plenty of opportunities for learning and personal development.
- An international and diverse workplace with talented and hard-working colleagues across multiple offices (everyone’s always friendly and helpful).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org