We are looking for a co-founder of an early stage startup. IOVUO was formed as an Indonesia startup in 2020 and now relocating to Helsinki, Finland. Our startup based on Marine Positioning and Piloting Technology providing hardware and system (mobile & web) as a ICT and digitalization systems to add value to maritime industry.
Who You are:
You are an innovator who is passionate about building products from the ground up and you are self-reliant and have practical hands-on business capability. Building a startup is a marathon, not a sprint and you should be willing to be resilient amidst the challenge that arise with building a new company. Act as the CSO / Chief Strategic Officer is responsible for working closely with the founders to improve current business operations and revise them to achieve the startup’s long-term vision.
Duties involved in this role also include::
- Work closely with the founding team to develop a future roadmap
- Analyzing the market shares for change and production.
- Ventures, potential targets and other partnership opportunities.
- Ensure any applicable metrics and performance pointers are in place in order to measure all progress.
- Identify strategic risks and help to reduce these risks.
- Come up with ideas for goals and initiatives and find ways to implement them.
- Finnish nationality and live in Helsinki
- An experimental mindset and a desire to build things from the ground up.
- Good English language as it is the language of the startup
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in business administration or in a business related field
- Experience working in business development and industry-related positions to help improve business operations and help their company adapt to new workplace procedures. (optional, plus point)
- Experience in fundraising preferably in an international setting. (optional, plus point)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Readiness to work within the startup environment.
What we offer to you:
Founding member: Successful candidate has an opportunity to become a founding member and significant shareholder in the spinout.
The Team: Combines young interdisciplinary experts with a strong track record in commercialising reasearch innovations into successful start-ups.
If you are energetic & enthusiastic person – visit us for a chat over a cup of coffee in Helsinki!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com