Kamu Collective Oy
A practical deposit system
Kamupak is a Finnish startup building the future of circular economy solutions.
At the moment, Kamupak’s reusable products are used by over 70 restaurants, cafes, and supermarkets selling takeaway food around Finland. In the near future, we are also excitedly looking to expand into new countries.
We are now looking for a multi-skilled CMO to help realise our exciting growth plans and make Kamupak a household name among our customers, both B2B and B2C.
We’re looking for a person who can handle both strategic and operational marketing. Your primary responsibility will be to define Kamupak’s new marketing strategy to support our growth and lead Kamupak’s marketing & communications activities and product launches nationally and internationally.
Here’s what we are expecting the role to look like:
- Develop a marketing & communications plan and be in charge of its day-to-day implementation, including digital marketing, advertising and PR
- Develop a feasible marketing strategy to support Kamupak’s growth targets and generate leads.
- Develop Kamupak’s brand awareness and set the company’s unique tone of voice and messaging.
- Create and implement the positioning, branding, and launch strategy when entering new markets.
- Take the lead in our product marketing and think of new, exciting ways to reach customers with our products.
- Set goals and targets, actively track results and campaign success.
- Analyze consumer behaviour and determine customer personas.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Own the marketing budget.
The skillset we’re looking for:
- You have 5+ years of experience in marketing
- You have a proven track record in the creation and delivery of successful marketing campaigns across channels, as well as a knack for product marketing
- You have experience in building customer-loved brands
- You are analytical with a growth mindset
- You are a self-starter with a strategic understanding of marketing and a bias for action
- You are a structured team player and know how to lead
- You get excited about the circular economy and sustainability
It is a big plus if you have the following skills/experience
- Finnish and Swedish language skills
- Experience working in a startup or a scale-up company
What we offer:
- Monthly salary and a good stock option plan
- A mission-driven, meaningful work where you are making a real impact
- A small, ambitious team of 6 building Kamupak’s future with you in the center of Helsinki
- A holistic, core role in our growing team where you are able to learn
- Flexible working hours
- Sports & Cultural vouchers
In Kamupak’s ambitious and skilled team, no day is the same. You get to work in a fast-paced environment where career development and personal growth opportunities are supported. We have an open conversation culture, we listen to each other and celebrate success together. Ecological values and sustainability are close to our hearts for all of us and guide our daily work.
To be able to apply, you need to have permission to work in the EU. Please send your CV and cover letter as soon as possible, but latest by the 31st of July. We start interviewing applicants already during the application process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com