Digital Real Estate Metaverse
About the job
DecentWorld is a Swiss metaverse digital real estate platform built on blockchain technology to introduce a next-generation web3 experience. The platform allows members to purchase and trade virtual Street NFTs, which can then be combined into Collections. Completed Collections have additional value as they generate yield that is paid out to the owner. Further platform features scheduled to be released this year include launching a 3D environment, Building NFTs, and more. To fully explore our metaverse, please visit www.decentworld.com.
New Swiss fintech startup is looking for a marketing professional to lead a team of social media and communication experts to continue building our metaverse marketing game. We are looking for a self-sustained team-player who is capable of owning the strategy, with a passion for supporting people to develop and grow. We are a team of 30 people, mostly software engineers and product owners. If you have experience in the communications field, are interested in the fintech space, blockchain, gaming, and are fluent in English – this job might be just for you!
Important notice: We are committed to creating a diverse environment and seek to provide equal opportunities to any applicant. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, and immigration status.
- Developing and managing an extensive multi channel content marketing strategy and be responsible for the team’s delivery and execution
- Set budgets, track these and measure ROI on a continuous basis
- Lead the development and implementation of marketing strategy to support the organization to achieve its strategic and operational targets, including budget & KPI objectives
- Closely following to the competitors trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company
- Coordinating any possible work with external agencies
- You have 5+ years in a similar marketing role
- Deep knowledge of marketplace or metaverse marketing
- You have a strong analytical mindset and a performance-driven approach to marketing
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with strong decision-making skills
- Skills in working with Figma & Jira would be a plus
- Basic or intermediate Lithuanian or Russian language understanding would be a plus
- Understanding web3, fintech, blockchain, and gaming landscape would be a big plus
- A vivid work environment with energetic team
- Possibility to initiate and implement solutions
- Office location in the city center
- Modern office environment with snacks and lounge areas
- Off-work activities
Salary: 2,500-3,500 EUR/month net, depending on experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com