The e-commerce revolution needs you! From Silicon Valley to Europe & Beyond – we’re making print-on-demand history. And we make it together, as a team.
Note for Printify roles:
– Printify supports relocation to Latvia or Estonia, provided the candidates meet immigration criteria set by these countries (This also applied to candidates with no right to live and work in any EMEA country)
James Berdigans, CEO of Printify:
“Our mission is to build an ever-evolving platform that lets anyone start an eCommerce business with as little investment and risk as possible. Our vision is to transform eCommerce from mass manufacturing to on-demand production, eliminating excess stock and reducing environmental waste.”
Printify has already helped more than 1 million merchants and creators grow their e-commerce business and sell custom design products without upfront investment with no leftover stock and minimal risk with no excess inventory and minimal risk with no surplus stock and minimal risk. We ensure high quality at low cost.”
On September 9th, 2021, Printify announced secured investments of $50M in Series A funding, led by Index Ventures, with H&M Group and Virgin Group participation.
Among our investors, you can find founders of leading technology companies, like,
Wise, Vinted, Squarespace, RedHat. Additional to that – entertainment industry investors, such as Will Smith’s Dreamers VC.
Printify will use this investment to expand its marketplace globally. and hire the best talents available worldwide.
We are looking for a Business Manager to source new decoration method partners and develop necessary business processes for launching those methods with Printify. Our team’s mission is to help customers and partners achieve business goals by leveraging the Printify platform. We’re experts in technology and print-on-demand best practices, and we want to achieve even more during the upcoming years.
As a Business Manager for new decoration methods, you will work with products squads and other operational squads managing new product onboarding to the Printify Catalog.
As a Business Manager for decoration methods, you will play an important role in designing processes and onboarding new partners with specific decoration methods. We expect you to take full ownership of the research and partner onboarding cycle. And regularly provide business reviews for existing partners to improve their performance and processes. Strong analytical skills, proactivity, and interpersonal skills are essential to succeed in this position. Developing in this role will allow you to grow and move up within the company.
- Conduct regular researches to identify new partners and customer needs
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing partners
- Develop and implement a service/product strategy focused both on value gain and customer satisfaction
- Supervise onboarding of new partners
- Develop and maintain new decorating method quality standards and sustain technical requirement documentation
- Cooperate closely with key stakeholders to understand the business needs and create a project/product management plan that aligns with the business objectives
- Oversee project plans that span multiple squads within the company
- Project management skill
- Business management, business development experience
- Excellent English, both – written and verbal
- Team player with the ability to self-management
- Ownership and responsibility are core competencies.
- Solid knowledge of decorating methods like embroidery, paper press, screen printing, laser engraving, etc
- Agile product management knowledge
- Experience with US market
- Leadership and talent management.
What we offer
- Being part of a friendly, inclusive, and global team
- Career development opportunities and access to mentorship, internal meetups, and hackathons both on-site and online
- A personalized learning budget for professional development and unlimited access to our book library
- Support for your well-being – we cover health insurance or issue an insurance budget depending on your contract. You can work out at our in-house gym or receive a gym membership allowance if you’re working from abroad
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify
- Start your workday anywhere between 7 AM and 11 AM. As long as the job is done and you’re happy and healthy, you can adapt your workflow to fit both meetings and friends.
- Work from anywhere – our Printify Houses in Riga or Tallinn, your remote home office, or a co-working hub
- International relocation support for international candidates who wish to work in Riga or Tallinn
- Work-from-anywhere friendly events for Printifyers to relax, get together and have fun!
Joining Printify means joining an international company with a fantastic team that has grown to over 500 people. At Printify, people from over 20 nationalities and many different backgrounds are working together in our Riga office and worldwide.
We play to win together, and we always strive for excellence. We want to achieve great things and make a meaningful change in our customers’ lives. Our customers are our most important asset and our compass in showing us the direction to go. We value a strong learning culture, and we unite by a growth mindset.
Words from our investors:
Richard Branson, Founder of the Virgin Group: “Entrepreneurial spirit runs through the Virgin Group, which is why I’m proud to support Printify. Both Printify’s vision and success story to date embed this special entrepreneurial spirit, which in turn has created a rapidly growing and robust e-commerce platform. Printify’s unique proposition helps people market their brands through customizable products with no upfront investment. We’re excited to support its growth in the coming years.”
Elise Fahlen, Investment Manager at H&M CO:LAB: “With the world experiencing rapid growth in on-demand services, H&M Group is thrilled to have invested in Printify and the team behind it. The execution of the founder’s vision and their impressive success to date speaks not only to the scalability of the product but also in their ability to be a long-standing industry leader in this space.”
Dino Becirovic, Principal at Index Ventures: “Printify is the leading marketplace for on-demand manufacturing, offering the largest selection of products and print providers. They have removed all the barriers to product creation and enabled over 2 million creators to launch successful merchandise businesses at the push of a button. Over time, as more manufacturers come online and more methods become available, Printify will allow any creator to bring their wildest product ideas to reality.”
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.