E-waybill software done right.
Waybiller team is growing and so is our client base. For extra rapid growth, we are looking for a Business Development Representative who focuses on generating qualified prospects using email, calling, social selling, and networking. You will be the first point of contact for a potential customer.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Contacting potential clients through calls and emails
- Presenting our company to potential clients
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients – Set up meetings and calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Fluent in the Norwegian language
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Strong and professional communication skills – written, verbal, presentation and listening skills;
- Passion in digitalising the transportation industry
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Pipedrive)
What do we offer?
- Immense personal & professional development opportunities;
- A brilliant, supportive, multinational team;
- Fun team events with mission-driven work culture etc;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Great office to work from, as well as, the flexibility to be remote.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org