Reports to Funding Manager and Business Development Management
Job Overview and Responsibilities
- Representation of Khora in consortia and other multi-stakeholder project circles
- National and International Programme Management
- Mapping and updating funds and grants opportunities
- Applying for grants
- Stakeholder management and building robust and positive relations with people from different organisations and from many professions.
- Attending/steering large meetings, ensuring that Khora has a solid voice
- Ensuring milestones and deliverables are clearly and continuously understood, defined and agreed upon
- Business Development
- Production project managers
An interdisciplinary approach and mindset (professionally and culturally) is highly useful for this position, as well as a structured approach and being easygoing and flexible
- We expect you to have 2-5 years of relevant professional experience, possibly from an agency, an NGO, a university or a similar role where you have had programme management, stakeholder management and/or fundraising experience
- International experience of any kind is a must
- Experience managing projects/programmes such as EU/EC Horizon or Creative Europe is a big advantage
- Either a Bachelor’s or master’s degree or equivalent
- We value all educational backgrounds but personalities even more
- Interdisciplinary educational background is a plus, preferably with a grounding in the Humanities or Social Sciences – but we remain open to all inclinations of the mind and heart
- Must: Enthusiastic about new technologies and how they can be leveraged to tackle problems – on an individual, societal and ecological level.
- An advantage if you have an interest in VR, AR and immersive tech
- Specific skills
- Rock-solid communication skills and a flair for sparking conversations and engaging others with authenticity and curiosity are a must
- Prolific and flawless English writing skills, with rapidity and creativity being a bonus
- Excel: Advanced user
- You are able to work independently and seek advice from your peers in a proactive, timely and constructive way
- If you can see and feel yourself taking on more than one role, like maturing into a great workshop facilitator or trainer within XR as well as a programme officer, that is both appreciated and will be supported.
- French or another major European language (Spanish, Italian or German) is a plus but not a requirement for the position. Danish is a big plus but not a definite requirement.
- Personal characteristics
- Sociable – we work closely together at Khora and with our clients, so being genuine, warm, and curious about others and the world is a must.
- Cultural Empathy
- You like learning from others – your colleagues, partners and clients.
- Startups, business operations and organisational growth spikes your interest
- You must be able to balance competing priorities
At Khora, we offer a great place to grow and learn, as well as a high level of creativity, energy and fun. We are a fast-growing company that can offer solid opportunities for proactive people to become skilled at what they are passionate about and work with it on a daily basis.
You will be part of a team that delivers some of the most exciting and cutting edge new VR and AR projects. In the role of Programme Associate, you will also have the means to conceptually and operationally shape and engage in large scale and internationally recognizable XR projects.