Tricent is a fast-growing scale-up that provides a tool to ensure compliance and insight in the files your users share, both inside and outside your organization. We provide our SaaS based solution to Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace customers using Azure and Google Cloud Platform, with a combination of IaaS and PaaS. We are looking for some good people to join our journey in becoming a unicorn company.
Remote status Hybrid Remote
Paper is old school. Attaching documents which can be shared with anyone sucks. Workplaces need to be more trusting and have time for fun instead of thinking about GDPR and the likes.
This is where Tricent comes in! But we need your help.
We are looking for an Account Executive – yes, a hands-on sales professional – to join our Sales Team in our amazing Headquarters in Copenhagen just next to Vesterport.
You will report directly to the VP of Sales Nordic and you will spread the word about Tricent to companies in the Nordic.You will talk to stakeholders at all levels, so we think you bring a structured and empathetic mindset along with your high level of energy and can-do attitude.
You, and our amazing sales team will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from qualifying leads, follow up on own opportunities, planning and delivering world class online demos of our tool, converting leads to contracts and handing over your closed deals to our amazing Customer Success team.
Have you heard of Tricent? No? I’ll tell you what we do
Simply put: we have built a tool that automates insights into the amount of shared documents a user has and asks the user to decide on whether the files should still be shared or be unshared. The tool works in the background and on a set frequency, asks the user to decide on whether the current shared files should still be shared or unshared. Our target audience are stakeholders within IT and legal in companies using Microsoft Teams.
Do you want to be the one introducing the solution every company needs?
Come on board and join the journey with us, as we grow and expand our one of a kind solution
Imagine the difference you can make for other companies when you tell them about a solution that protects against cyber risks, information theft and access control. These are some of the most important fronts to be fought for companies all over the world, and it will be your job to introduce them to our solution.
Your day to day work will include booking your own meetings and having meetings booked for you; Facilitating and presenting demoes of our tool online, ensuring daily data hygiene and structure in our CRM (Hubspot) and having a blast with the rest of the team.
Requirements… Well, we do not have a lot. We believe that we are able to teach you a lot if you just bring a smile, motivation, energy and your best teamplayer mode – and most importantly you can talk to customer stakeholders at different levels.
If we should mention some of the things that comes to our minds they could be:
- 2-3 years of sales experience with SaaS – if you do not have experience with b2b we will give you the time to learn and obtain the experience you need very quickly.
- We will teach you how M365 works so you do not have to be an expert here either.
- Knowledge of compliance and governance would be awesome, but not mandatory.
- Since a part of what we like you to do is interacting and selling in some of the other Nordic countries maybe you will know the jokes better if you know the language as well. If you don’t – English is just fine.
What’s in it for you?
We are a scaleup with all the bells and whistles of fun and social events! We love to laugh together and we make sure to gather and socialize across all teams and especially at the friday bar (and yes, we have our own DJ here – he’s amazing). The Sales Team currently consists of 3 dedicated and ambitious colleagues ready to take Tricent to the next level and help you to get on the ride as quickly as possible.
To sum it up you will join a great business where we love to be together in the office – for work and for social gatherings.
More than this you of cause get:
- Competitive salary and commission
- Pension and health insurance
- Lunch – we talk a lot across teams when we enjoy the lunch on ground floor
- Flexibility – just make sure to coordinate when, where and how
- An opportunity to be a part of your own development plan
How we recruit
- First, answer some questions (some of them you’ll have to answer in a video)
- Second, we’ll have a short online meeting or a call
- Third, you’ll finally get to see the amazing office and meet some of the people in person
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com