Thanks to everyone who showed up at Johto yesterday for our “Nomadic Coworking” We didn’t get a ton of articles out, but we focused on the business end made some awesome connections that really got us thinking. That was half the point, but we’ll have more articles ready for you next week. If anyone has some suggestions of where to meet up next, let us know this weekend, and we’ll announce the decision on Monday.
Copenhagen-based Issuu hit 10 million publications
Volvo’s got some crazy system that automatically brakes for cyclists. And they’ve partnered with Spotify for voice-activated music. Cool.
Helsinki – Mobile Backstage has a space they’re trying to rent out, so we thought we’d let you know. Best get in touch with Paavo Bäckman (first.last at mobilebackstage.com)
– Address: Työpajankatu 6, 2.krs, Helsinki
– 196 m² (a plot is attached)
– Monthly rent: 2 650 € (13,52 €/m²/kk) alv 0 %. You can also rent one part of the office and then we can keep a part of it.
– 24/7 access, digital keys
– Gym in the same building. Total price is 400€ / year and all workers can use it as much as they want to.
March 9: MobileDevCamp.fi – Helsinki
March 19: PitchMeUp!
March 20: Himos Slope Boost Finland 2013
March 21: U.S. Entry for Finnish Growth Companies
Film Friend needs a Ruby on Rails Developer – Helsinki
CBtech Oy could use a Sales Specialists – Helsinki
Thinglink is looking for a Trainee – Office manager and accountant. – Helsinki
Etuma wants a Web Dashboard Designer and Developer – Helsinki