With social media being all the rave in marketing and advertising space, everyone and their mother is using it to try and promote their products, services and (you guessed it)… events.
ArcticStartup is going to attempt this very feat of strength and we are giving away free tickets (and exclusive T-Shirts) to the upcoming Arctic15 conference. Which is promising to be a major event this year with amazing speakers, companies, startups and investors already confirming their attendance.
As a part of the competition we will give away 3 free tickets (250 EUR each) as well as 3 ArcticStartup T-Shirts.
While at it, we will try and abide by all the rules of running a good and engaging giveaway, so that we can all have some fun:
- Be engaging – Please like both our ArcticStartup and Arctic15 Facebook pages:
- Retweet this post on Twitter with #Arctic15 hashtag and name your favorite startup of 2012.
- Publicly share this post on Facebook with your favorite startup of 2012 in the comments.
Then do one or both (Kudos for both!) of the following to take part in the competition:
- Promote a cause – As a part of the competition for every 250 new likes on our Arctic15 Facebook page, we will give away one extra ticket worth 250 EUR.
- Be clear about the process – The competition starts now and ends on the 24th of August at 12:00 CET.
- Choose and announce the winners – We will choose the winners at random and will announce them on Friday the 24th at 15:00 CET.
If you are in a startup, do not forget to apply to the competition, the deadline is on the 30th of August. We also have sponsorship and demo stand opportunities, please contact us for more information about those.