December 3 @ 11:30 am - 5:30 pm
Welcome to our pre-Slush event for Food Tech, Tonic18 – Food Tech Innovation.
Join us on Monday December 3rd 2018 from 11:30 – 17:30 at Hilton Helsinki Strand Hotel
— This event WILL be sold out. Due to the popularity, there will be a no-show fee of 65 euros charged in case you register but do not come to the event and do not cancel your ticket at least one day before the event.–
Come and experience the latest in food and technology. Meet all the relevant players under the same roof. Food manufacturers, entrepreneurs, retail chains, hotels and restaurants, investors, startups, scientists and media.
- Yann De-Parscau (Business Development and M&A, Michelin Food & Travel, FRA)
- Hubertus Bessau (Cofounder of MyMuesli, GER)
- Chef Toni Toivanen (Restaurant Inua, ex-Noma, JPN/FIN)
- Axel Wehr (Principal at Anterra Capital, NED)
- Mario Lebherz (Managing Director, Atlantic Food Labs, GER)
- Maija Itkonen (CEO, Gold & Green Foods, FIN)
- Bruce Oreck (Train Factory, ex-US Ambassador to Finland, USA/FIN) and there is more to come.
Technology Showcases and Startup Pitches to be announced. If you are a startup and want to apply for a pitching slot, please email: jan (at) arcticstartup.com.
Hosted by Chef and Food Entrepreneur Henrik Poulsen (Tonic Food & Tech) and Jan Ameri (ArcticStartup)
***VIP Dinner by Toni Toivanen (Inua) and Henrik Poulsen – SOLD OUT –contact us to get on the waiting list in case of a cancellation.***
The detailed program will be published here closer to the event. Take a peek at the preliminary program:
11:30 Doors open
12:00 Stage program starts
14:15 Break – Networking, Coffee & Snacks, tasting of a new Pulled Oats product!
15:35 Startup Pitches
17:00 Stage Program ends – Networking starts
17:45 Doors close
You do not want to miss this. Register now – limited seats available.
Due to the limited seats, there will be a no-show fee of 65 euros in case you do not cancel your registration at least one day before the event.