Tonic17 – FoodTech Innovation
November 29 @ 11:30 am - 5:00 pm
Welcome to our pre-Slush event for Food Tech, Tonic17 – Food Tech Innovation.
Come and experience the latest in food and technology. Meet all the relevant food producers, retail chains, hotels and restaurants, investors, startups, scientists and media under the same roof.
- Paul Bragiel (Bragiel Brothers VC, USA)
- Florian Mesny (FRA)
- Yann De-Parscau (Michelin, FRA)
- Päivi Juolahti (Fazer)
- Lauri Reuter (VTT)
- Stephan Reckie (Global Entrepreneurship Network, Space, USA)
- Lizanne Atherly (Mind2Capital, SWI)
- Tommi Tervanen (Kotipizza)
- Chef Toni Toivanen (Restaurant Noma)
- Chef Beau Glugston (Ex-Noma, AUS)
- Johan Jörgensen (Stockholm Foodtech, SWE)
- Mark Oleynic (Moley Kitchen, UK)
- Sara La Fountain (TV Chef)
- Mark Durno (Rockstart Agrifood program, NED) and there are more to come.
The program also includes technology showcases and startup pitches from VTT, Vakava Technologies, Moley Kitchen, Your PopUp Meal, Lahhentagge Gin, The MealPlanner and more.
The event is hosted by Chef and Food Entrepreneur Henrik Poulsen (Tonic Incubator) and Jan Ameri (ArcticStartup)
You do not want to miss this! Register now – limited seats available.