Join Our Media Tribe!
ArcticStartup is an independent, technology blog that reports on digital startups and growth entrepreneurship from the Nordic and Baltic countries. Our goal is to provide exceptional coverage of the news & trends needed to support a developed entrepreneurship community in Northern Europe.
What you get:
- Your article will be distributed to ArcticStartup tech community
- Your personal author page on ArcticStartup.com
- A link to your blog, Twitter, and Facebook
- Distribution on one of the top 2000 websites in the US, 5000 worldwide
- Have your content read by key players in the Nordic and Baltic startup scene, including former president of Estonia Toomas Henrik Ilves, ex-Mighty Eagle at Rovio Peter Vesterbacka and one of the first Internet entrepreneurs Kim Dotcom.
What kind of stories are we looking for?
We are looking for stories, that educate, inspire and go deep into the topic. These include: insightful data about the tech industry in the Nordics & Baltics, exclusive interviews, expert opinions, unique content related to startups, investments, growth & innovation, investigative journalism pieces.
Length: The article should be about 300 to 600 words, but longer pieces are also OK.
Trustworthy sources: Rely on primary sources as much as possible. If you quote someone, please indicate the name in the piece. If you cite a statistic, link out to your source. In general, we would like to see a few links to outside websites where readers can find more information or additional resources on the topics discussed.
Original content. Please use original content that will be exclusive to ArcticStartup. Articles you didn’t write are not acceptable. Articles that you published previously with just a few new edits added are not acceptable.
Proofread your article. Do not expaect that our editor will correct your mistakes. If your piece contains typos and/or factual errors, it will not be accepted.